Beach Volleyball training for Secondary School students
Waikato Junior Volleyball competition
The Waikato Junior Volleyball competition is kicking off this week at Rototuna High School. There will be 34 teams and 374 Athletes taking part in this competition. Come along and watch some of the up and coming New Zealand reps spike their way to the top. View draw and other details
Taupo Kiwi Volley Tournament Results 2017
1st – MountView 2
2nd – MountView 1
3rd – MountView 5
1st – MountView A
2nd – Tauhara Female Rebels
3rd – Tauhara Breaking Records
National Interprovincial Championships 2017
Congrats to all players and coaches on some great results and top quality Volleyball! The results for the Waikato teams were (photos top to bottom)
Waikato U20 Womens – Bronze Medal
Libero – Shaydene Begovich
Waikato U20 Mens – 5th
Waikato Senior Womens – Gold Medal
Outside Hitter – Stacey Niao (Waikato)
Outside Hitter – Shaunna Polley (Waikato)
Middle – Anilise Fitzi (Waikato)
Opposite – Samantha Cording (Waikato)
Setter – Brieana Booth (Waikato)
MVP – Shauna Polley (Waikato)
Waikato U17 Womens – 7th
Middle – Te Aorere Wharawhara (Waikato)
- Waikato Junior Schools (Years 9 & 10) competition runs from mid September.
- Waikato Senior Schools competition starts mid-February (Friday evenings for Boys; Saturdays for Girls).
- Monday nights (Te Rapa) – every school term for 7 or 8 weeks (depending on length of term)
- Sunday evenings (Hillcrest) – every school term for 6 weeks.
- Hamilton Volleyball Club enter several Men’s and Women’s teams in the Northern Zone and Midlands Leagues during the winter season.
- Waikato Association runs the Waikato Volleyball League for mens’ and womens’ teams from both clubs and senior schools. This is currently running on Friday nights at Hillcrest High School.
Social Beach Competition
Graded 4-a-side social beach competition for 6 weeks in school term 1 and 4 at Te Rapa Beach Volleyball Courts. Cost is $80 per team ($60 for school teams). Next Start date TBC.
Volleyballs & Nets
Order form here : Molten VNZ Order Form