In 2022 there are 2 or 3 social competitions every school term in Hamilton (see below).
Monday nights at Te Rapa Sportsdrome
- 8 weeks on Mondays during each school term in 2022 (except for 7 weeks in term 4) – (team entry fee: $190 adult teams/$160 school teams). There will be new competitions starting on 1st August (8 weeks) and 31st October (7 weeks).
- At Te Rapa Sportsdrome, Ashurst Park, Pukete suburb, Hamilton
School Beginners/Juniors Social competition (Term 1 only) –
- Wednesday early evening at St Pauls College Gym, Hukanui Rd, Fairfield/Chartwell, Hamilton
- starts 23rd February, team entry $120, for 6 weeks
Sunday late afternoons at Hillcrest High Gym (every school term)
- Contact Brendon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current draws & results below
- To enter a team on Mondays please contact: Dave Macpherson – email@example.com (021-477 388) to book a space in the next competition or for other enquiries.
- For teams wanting to pay fees direct into our bank account – please try and wait until you receive our invoice (easier for us to keep track), but if you need to, please pay: ‘Waikato Volleyball Association’, BNZ Bank, Te Aroha Branch 020436-0064216-00
- Sunday evenings at Hillcrest High School
- 6 weeks on Sundays every school term in 2021 (team entry fee: $140 adult teams, $120 school teams).
- At Hillcrest High School Gymnasium, Masters Ave, Hamilton
- Current draws & results below
- To enter a team please contact: Brendon Stone – firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space in the next competition.
- For all entries, please provide the following information:
Competition you are entering
Contact cellphone no.
Approx strength of team
We will invoice the contact for the team fees about the start of the competition.
Te Rapa Social Competition – Term 3 2022
- Draw – Te Rapa Social Vball Main Draw T3 2022 Updated
- Results & Tables – Te Rapa Results & Tables 8-8-22
- Rules – 2018 Te Rapa Social Comp rules
St Pauls School Social Competition – Term 1 2022
Hillcrest Social Competition –
- Draw –
- Results & Tables –
- Rules – 2016 Hillcrest Social Comp rules
Other playing Info
- Te Rapa Contact Tracing Form: Te Rapa Contact Tracing List
- Hillcrest Contact Tracing Form: Hillcrest Contact Tracing List
- St Pauls Contact Tracing Form: St Pauls Contact Tracing List
- Te Rapa Score recording Sheet: Scoresheet Te Rapa 2022 Comps
- Hillcrest Score recording sheet: Scoresheet Hillcrest 2020 Comps
- St Pauls Score recording sheet: Scoresheet St Pauls 2022 Comps
- Referee’s hand signals (pdf poster): Hand Signals Poster
Find A Team
If you are interested in playing in the social competitions, please try and organise your own team (it’s not so hard to get 6 or 7 people together) – if that’s not possible, please email us your name, contact details and a short note about your playing experience… we will circulate your request to play to existing team organisers, who may be short of players, BUT we can’t guarantee you games.